Date of Publish: March 14th, 2020
1. What information do we collect from you?
- We may obtain non-personally identifiable information from you. Non-personally identifiable information is information that usually cannot by itself be used to identify a particular person or entity, and may include: the Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifiers, operating system, mobile network information, browser type, browsing and/or downloading activity and non-precise device location information.
- When you access the Services on your wireless device, we may obtain information from your wireless carrier about the type of device you are using. We may use this information to notify you about what type of features and products from us may be available to you on your device.
2. How do we use your information?
This application may use this permission to access information about networks. In our app we will just give you information about the network, such as whether you are connected to a network or not. We don’t collect and share information to others.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:
This application may use these permissions to save images to mobile storage. We don’t collect, store or share information.
This application may use this permission to open network sockets. In our apps we are using INTERNET permission to use the internet only. We don’t collect or transfer network information.
This application may use this permission to know vibration state and change vibration state when user needs.
This application may use this permission to access Power Manager Wake Locks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming. When user want to display digital clock on screen.
This application may use this permission to allow alarm, Background services etc,. After booting has been completed.
This application may use this permission to read the system settings.
This application may use this permission to write the system settings.
- We use the information obtained or collected from you on the Services to:
- analyze trends and preference;
- create statistical data in analyzing user behavior;
- develop new content and function of our Mobile App;
- provide advertisement across the Service;
- improve user experience;
- respond to use inquiry and complaints;
- maintain and streamline our services; and
- monitor compliance with the rules and laws governing the Service.
- We may share non-personally-identifying information with third parties, including but not limited to advertisers, consulting companies, analytic providers or investors, for the purpose of conducting business.
3. What are the advertisement on our Mobile App?
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Mobile App. These companies may use information about your visits to any of the websites and other mobile applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- For clarity, subject to the above, the treatment of your information by any third parties linked with or within our Service are not applicable by this Private Policy.
4. To whom we may disclose information?
- As reasonably necessary to provide Service to you, we may share non-personally identifying information or personally identifying information with our partners or affiliates.
- We may disclose your information to third parties when obligated or permitted to do so by law and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected, or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person. We reserve the right to disclose to third parties non-personally identifiable information collected for any lawful purpose.
5. Do we have security measure with our Mobile App?
- We use reasonable electronic, personnel, physical and administrative measures to protect information from loss, theft, alteration, leakage, tamper, damage or misuse in accordance with the requirement of the relevant laws, industry standards and rules.
- It is understood that even the best security measures cannot fully eliminate all risks. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.
6. How long will we possess your information?
- We may destroy the user’s personal information immediately when the purpose of the collection and use of your information is achieved. However, in case to comply with the relevant laws and regulations in different jurisdictions, your information may be stored for a period of time based on the local law.
8. Push Notifications
- We may occasionally send you push notifications through our web system, to notify upcoming festivals, app updates and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you.
- We do not claim ownership of some of the images or data in our Application. We are only listing all the publicly available data as it is. The content provided in this applications are the property of respective copyright holders and All rights reserved to the respective owners of the sites. So, If you are the “Original copyright holder” and think that we may be using your files, images or anything else, instead of filing a DMCA, just contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. I will take proper action to change or remove copyright materials. It will take 1-2 business days to remove your images and data.
10. Contact Us